Children’s Church (Kingdom Kids) is held every Sunday at 9 a.m. till about 10.30 a.m. where they are first part of the morning worship service and thereafter go to the children’s church building. All children (ages 2-13) are welcome to join.
We are told in the Word of God in Proverbs 22:6 “Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it.” and so it is our honour and privilege to enhance and supplement the training that parents give, by presenting the Word of God to children in an exciting and vibrant way that will help them into a more intimate and deeper personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
I would like to encourage every parent to make a commitment to ensure that your children attend children’s church services faithfully every Sunday so that they may grow in the Lord and become all that God has intended for them to become.
Children are the next generation’s leaders and thus this ministry is one of the most important in our congregation. They are not only the Church of tomorrow but also the church of today.
Our focus in the Children’s church is to raise the children up as solid, mature, godly Christians full of the Holy Spirit.
Benefits of the children’s church:
- Learn to love God above everything else.
- Develop them spiritually- in prayer, worship, belief & hearing from God
- Drawing, colouring in, cutting out in general crafts.
- Godly, loving and caring teachers.
- Age-appropriate Bible teaching.
- A safe, secure, comfortable and fun environment to learn about God.
- An awesome playground with trampoline, merry-go-round, jungle gym with swing and slide and a chalk board.